I have posted below some easy to follow guidelines on “setting up your kitchen” “an ingredients list” to transition easily to a MACROVegan diet “a detailed shopping list” and some cooking videos on our MACROVegan TV so you can start immediately and cook with me in your own kitchen. 95% of ingredients used in a MACROVegan diet are readily available from supermarkets. The other 5% of foods from our dietary life choices are based on our teachings from the principles of Macrobiotics. You may have to purchase some of these products from your natural food store. Please enjoy a selection of recipes from soups to desserts from our RECIPE PAGE.
Energy and restful sleep will come naturally with great health when we look at how healing begins in the kitchen. Even better, come and learn plant based nutrition and cook with me. It’s great fun and educational. We will then sit down, relax and savour the flavours of what we cook together.
Always buy organic, local and in season when possible.
Cooking with Devotion – I Cook, Therefore, I Am
Good food requires more than top-notch ingredients and creative recipes. I believe that the energy of the cook makes a huge impact on the food we eat. Cooking with love and eating with gratitude is my mantra. Cooking wakens up your senses. When we cook, we connect with nature as we feed ourselves through the elements of fire, earth, metal, water and wood that constitutes the MACROVegan Human Ecology Diet. This is the only true way to nourish ourselves from the inside out.
My next cooking and nutrition workshop – Saturday 21st September 9.00a.m. to 5.30p.m. £250 includes lunch, tasters of all dishes, recipe sheets, educational hand-outs, yoga, 3 presentations and home remedies class.