- ½ cup organic basmati rice
- 2 tbsp. wakame flakes
- 1 small pack sugar snap peas
- 1 pack mixed salad greens
- 1 small bunch spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 avocados, peeled and cut into large cubes
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- ¼ cup toasted pine nuts
- ½ cup fresh sprouts
- Ume plum vinegar
- Prepare The Rice
- Rinse the rice well until running water is clear. Soak the rice in a small bowl for one hour. Transfer the rice to a heavy based pan and bring to a boil uncovered. Cover and simmer for 12 minutes, remove from the heat and leave covered for 15 minutes. Remove from the pan and fluff with a fork.
- Soak the wakame flakes in water for ten minutes, drain and squeeze out excess liquid. Blanch the sugar snap peas in boiling water for 30 seconds then rinse under cold water. Put all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Sprinkle with ume plum vinegar and serve.